Chronic Illness Cat: Body ~lol yes! This morning woke to find my arm above my head dislocated shoulder when lowering it. Shoulder dislocated again, now entire arm is numb and tingling, and at this point I do not know if the shoulder is in or out of joint.

Chronic Illness Cat: Body ~lol yes! This morning woke to find my arm above my head dislocated shoulder when lowering it. Shoulder dislocated again, now entire arm is numb and tingling, and at this point I do not know if the shoulder is in or out of joint.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Chronic Illness Cat: Body ~lol yes! This morning woke to find my arm above my head dislocated shoulder when lowering it. Shoulder dislocated again, now entire arm is numb and tingling, and at this point I do not know if the shoulder is in or out of joint.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Kommentare