So please tell me how my story changed? Ive never once lied to you because I dont have a reason to. He lied to both of us and he cheated on you with me. Sorry I was told you were broke up. Then you wanted to work shit out. To bad on that little break he f

So please tell me how my story changed? Ive never once lied to you because I dont have a reason to. He lied to both of us and he cheated on you with me. Sorry I was told you were broke up. Then you wanted to work shit out. To bad on that little break he f

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

So please tell me how my story changed? Ive never once lied to you because I dont have a reason to. He lied to both of us and he cheated on you with me. Sorry I was told you were broke up. Then you wanted to work shit out. To bad on that little break he f

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Kommentare