Hey guys! I recently broke my foot (3 mths ago) and found I was getting very depressed thinking about all the extra pounds I would gain. After much research and trial and error I have compiled a 45 minute routine that avoids utilizing your feet. I...

Hey guys! I recently broke my foot (3 mths ago) and found I was getting very depressed thinking about all the extra pounds I would gain. After much research and trial and error I have compiled a 45 minute routine that avoids utilizing your feet. I...

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Hey guys! I recently broke my foot (3 mths ago) and found I was getting very depressed thinking about all the extra pounds I would gain. After much research and trial and error I have compiled a 45 minute routine that avoids utilizing your feet. I...

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Kommentare